Thursday, March 7, 2013

New HateFX Album To Feature Guest Vocals By LOCKUP-CRIMINAL-PENTAGRAM Singer


Fresno-Livermore metallers HateFX with lead guitarist Glen Alvelais (ex forbidden/Testament) have confirmed LOCKUP-CRIMINAL-PENTAGRAM singer Anton Reisenegger to lay down guest vocals on the title track of their new album UNDER DESTRUCTION 

Anton commented: "I was really happy to find out my good friend Gabriel had put together a new band in the US, When I heard Glen Alvelais had joined I was like "fuck!". The first Forbidden album is of my all-time favourite thrash albums, so I was really happy for Gabriel. And when he asked me to contribute some backing vocals I said "where do I sign?". HateFX's music will really appeal to fans of metal with groove, chops and balls!"

This song, which will open the new HateFX release, serves as a strong display of the new vibe the band has acquired 

Frontman "G" comments: "I thought of my chilean metal colleague Anton because we had worked before on Dogma's Superfix (mi former band) and wanted to get as heavy of a chorus part for the title track 'Destruction' and he captured exactly what we had in mind for this part. Each song has a different feel yet they come together as cohesive pieces to the overall sonic concept of 'Destruction'"

The new album is being helmed by Chilean producer Javier Bassino for a late March release by xXx Music

Immediately after the release of "UNDER DESTRUCTION", the band will embark on a number of tour dates starting with their home turf, California

An audio sample of the title track for "Under Destruction" can be streamed below

No comments:

Post a Comment