Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NEW PHAZE I ALBUM RELEASED SOON! (with members of Lyzanxia, One-Way Mirror, Soilwork, Devin Townsend Project)

The new Phaze I album, produced at the Dome Studio, will be released through Trepan Records/Wormholedeath. The band announced their sophomore record as "a new level of extreme Metal brutality"!

Release date is set for October 2013 (Europe/USA/Japan)
More info coming soon!


Phaze I is the violent brainchild of David Potvin (Lyzanxia), who joined forces with his usual partner in crime, brother Franck Potvin (Lyzanxia) as well as friend Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork, Devin Townsend Project)to unleash a new level of extreme metal brutality!

Phaze I has been years in the making, the Potvins working on this ferocious side-project in between their Lyzanxia albums and gigs. It finallycame fully into fruition in 2005 when Davi! d (vocals/guitars/bass), Franck (vocals/guitars) and Dirk (drums) managed to set some time aside together to record the first Phaze I album at David's The Dome Studio. Soon after completing their self-titled debut, Phaze I signed a deal with Scarlet Records. The record was mastered by Peter In De Betou (Rammstein, Marduk, etc.) at Tailor Made Studios.

Now, in mid-2013, Phaze I’s second album is ready to pulverize the earth! Drums were recorded at Dirk’s Die Crawling studio. The rest of the album has been produced by David Potvin at the Dome Studio in 2012.

Watch the Guillaume Pin directed video "Screams Of Dying dogs" (from debut album Phaze I).


No comments:

Post a Comment