Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Gardnerz: Niclas Ankarbranth leaves the Band; looking up the successor!

Niclas Ankarbranth - Vocals

Swedish, Death / Doom Metal band has issued the following statement


We are sad to announce that our singer, Niclas Ankarbranth, has decided to step down. Niclas cited lack of time has his reason to leave and we are sad to see him go but we feel that there is no point on dwelling too much on this issue as Niclas is still a good friend and there is now hard feelings what so ever.

We think Niclas wrote it very well himself in the statement he sent us:

"Yo dudes, hope all is well with you guys. Unfortunately this mail is not all of joy as I have some bad news for you. Last year was a year filled with stress in my life. I did not always do what was best for me and carried too much on my shoulders and that took its toll on me. And this is something I had to learn from so 2014 is a year I have a lot of things going on in my private life as well and this means I have to prioritize differently in my life.

So with sorrow in my heart I have to resign as the vocalist in the band.
I have already talked with Wilhelm about this matter and I tell you guys as I told him. I have a lot of respect for you all, not only as musicians but also as individuals so I want to be straight with you about this as I do not resign because of any musical differences or grudges against anything. I assure you, it's because I have to prioritize differently from this time forward." Niclas Ankarbranth.

So that leaves us with the vocalist spot open. We are looking for someone who:

1- Preferably lives in Sweden or any of the Nordic countries (Denmark/Finland/Norway). Not a deal breaker if you live elsewhere if you are willing to travel or/and can record at home.

2- Have vocalist experience, we are mainly looking for someone to growl. Clean vocals are appreciated but not required.

3- Have the time to write and arrange vocals for our next album that will be recorded this year.

4- Do not take himself too seriously, we are a easy going dudes, so no rock stars or truer than thou BS.

5- Please apply with a short bio and samples of your abilities at wilhelm@thegardnerz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment