Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ATOMIC HEAD streaming new track "I Want You"

Chilean thrash metal band ATOMIC HEAD have released the promo/single called "I Want You". The track comes off its debut album "March of the Urban Zombies" that it will be released in North America via Digmetalworld Records and distributed by MVD Entertainment Group by the end of this year.

You can listen to the track "I Want You" on the player below.


Guitarist/singer Sebastián Galindo commented about the track:
"The song "I Want You" is about military service and how the recruiters talk the new soldiers into killing people by brainwashing them and making them believe their only chance is to give their life for their country, hating the others. I myself passed through it when I was in the military service, good thing I became aware of the dangerous things they try to introduce into your head."

The track list of "March of the Urban Zombies"  is the following:
1. Lie and Deny
2. I Want You
3. March of the Urban Zombies
4. Friendly Knives
5. Atomic Dawn
6. Nuclear Attack
7. The Punishment
8. Payback Time
9. Nephilim

Atomic Head is:
Sebastián "SebG" Galindo - guitars/vocals
Luis Pozo - guitars
Diego Carrillo - bass/backing vocals

** Currently the band is looking for a drummer.

For more information visit www.atomichead.cl or www.facebook.com/atomichead

No comments:

Post a Comment