Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mark "M.E." Edwards: New Video feat German singer Cinja Pausewang for "Jumping Jack Flash"



Mark " M. E. " Edwards the guitarist for Overlorde issued ​​the following press release :

"Happy New Year everyone!  M.E. here, checking in with some things that happened last year which had not been previously posted.

To start with, the second  video from my demo performances at the SONIC CORE GMBH exhibit during NAMM 2013 has been uploaded. This time I am joined by the very talented German singer Cinja Pausewang as we perform my arrangement of the Rolling Stones classic "Jumping Jack Flash".

Second, here are some new endorsements:


As a long time user of DR STRINGS for more than 15 years, I am glad to be part of their artist family now. Especially since the company hails from my home state of New Jersey!


I am also part of the FLYING V LEATHER GUITAR & BASS ACCESSORIES artist family. Their  FLYING V LEG REST allows me to sit with my Flying V. Check them out!


And finally,  ANDROID smartphone users can now download a free app to access songs, videos, and news from my ReverbNation profile.


OK, that's all for now. Hope to see some of you at NAMM later this month!"


No comments:

Post a Comment